The MISD operates the following Center-Based programs: These programs are accessed through the Form 2 process.
- Macomb Infant Preschool Program (Birth to 3 special education students)
- Severe Emotional Impairment (Maple Lane Elementary, Rockwell Middle School, Neil Reid High School)
- Keith Bovenschen School and Glen Peters School (SXI, SCI, MoCI)
- Severe AI Program (Bozymowski Secondary and Elementary Centers)
- Lutz School for Work Experience (Post-Secondary Transition - 18-26)
- Macomb STEP (North & South, Post-Secondary Transition - 18-26)
The MISD LEA Center-Based Program Classrooms: These programs are accessed through the Form 2 process.
- Physical Impairment (Warren Woods, Mt. Clemens, Utica, Van Dyke)
- Severe Speech & Language K-3 (Warren Woods, Fraser)
- Hearing Impaired (Lakeview, Roseville, Utica)
- Moderate Cognitive Impaired (Lake Shore, Warren Consolidated)
Link to Form 2 Handbook for further information.